Friday, April 8, 2011

A few things

Now that I've added a few gadgets to the Slimecat blog, I feel like I need to post something new...

hmmmm...something new...

Ah! Here's a MAJOR thing! :
Have a look at Tentacle Tarte Studios I've started with my friend Amanda Nightingale-Terwoord!

Being the ditz I am sometimes... I didn't really update about the business on the Slimecat Blog.
Tentacle Tarte is our name and we do Graphic design, Illustration, Toy design, and even some baking!

At the moment I'm working to get a logo finished and sharp looking for Yggdrasil's Child.

Yggdrasil's Child, "Natural handmade soaps, candles, body products, and hemp jewellery"
I haven't tried any of the products yet, but one of my friends says they're spectacular. Her name is Sarah Paulette Bongers, she's a journalist, and she kindly wrote a review for Yggdrasil's Child.

Getting back to Tentacle Tarte, we have a show coming up in Kitchener, April 16th, called the Bloomin' Earth Festival, located at the Kitchener Market! There'll be tonnes of local handmade artisans selling their goods. Being a market day, we're anticipating a packed festival. Let's all hope for a nice sunny day!

We're focusing on toys at the festival, here's a picture of our handmade toys called Dinosquares :D

There's kind of a funny story behind this picture^^^^

Back to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment