Friday, April 22, 2011

Ball of ants

No, I'm not going to talk about all the ants invading my kitchen right now.
Do you ever talk to someone really high up in their league and get a little nervous?
I know I do. I was laying in bed thinking about this, and it was kind of a trippy thought...but this is how I get rid of that fear: I think of the earth, the big gorgeous ball slowly rotating in space, glimmering with beauty , and then I think of humans as ants or tiny specs, and I think of myself HUGE hugging that ball with ants on it...and whoever I'm talking to is obviously one of those ants. It's funny, but when I think of people in that way, all connected, all ONE, I really don't feel too scared anymore. Life when you think about it is kind of pointless, but that's why theres no real reason to fear. Love that little ball of ants, they need it, they're a ball of ants for gods sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment