Tuesday, November 3, 2009

H1N1 was the best flu I ever had!

Everyone is freaking out about the piggy flu, but I'm contrary to all the hype. I had swine flu after Dan had it, and I've got to say it's not all that bad. It lasted me a total of ONE day. I thought the symptoms were gonna be back after the tiny attack and they never came.

Every other flu I had was waaaaaay worse.


So I've been too busy for words at work, trying to find the time to do a bit of sketching is tough, but I got ON it today. I've come up with some conceptual work for Loop Clothing, nothing really stands out too much yet though. I renewed the books I borrowed from the library for Dans game. A lot of the Art Deco motif hunting is finished. Dan would like me to get on with the more refined stuff asap. There will need to be a logo for the game coming soon (not to mention a name)...

I'm allowed cry about one thing though... WE NEED A FREAKING SCANNER! As soon as we get one installed I'll be able to show off a lot more than what I have so far. I think I'm going to go hunting for one this week, I hope you don't mind Dan.

Here's a hedgehog I'm working on for sh*ts and giggles.



He's based on this one I found on the interwebs, I thought it was too adorable to pass and not make a character of. I think he'll make a good strong sticker.



No comments:

Post a Comment